What just happened!

All of a sudden out of no where my team doesn’t have David Ortiz or John smoltz any more!!! Anyone know what’s going on? And if it’s an error or something who should i contact. I’m heated right now lol.

@sjenco3 said in What just happened!:

All of a sudden out of no where my team doesn’t have David Ortiz or John smoltz any more!!! Anyone know what’s going on? And if it’s an error or something who should i contact. I’m heated right now lol.

You sold them

I didn’t tho lol.

What happened right before they were gone?

I literally took them out of my lineup cuz i was trying to get more team affinity and filled my team to do a conquest with all Red Sox players. After that went back to my team to put my guys back and they’re gone

I literally took them out of my lineup cuz i was trying to get more team affinity and filled my team to do a conquest with all Red Sox players. After that went back to my team to put my guys back and they’re gone

1. You should just create another squad for conquest and keep your main intact.

2. When you replaced them did you swap them out from their positions or move them to the bench?

3. Are you trying to put them in one of their secondary positions and not selecting that tab?

They definitely didn’t just disappear, you’re either doing something wrong or you sold/exchanged them.

This is crazy. I been playing diamond for years n this never happened

When on your team hit R1 and your regular team should dhow up.

Did you exchange them in TA or something?

Check your inventory. If they are not there then contact support

This happened to me last year. Contact SDS and you will get them back. Unless you were drunk and sold them.

@squishiesgirl said in What just happened!:

You sold them

This

Check your transaction history on the market just to be sure. Then go through your inventory and double check

They retired.

He used them for ta exchange