Kelenic and Acuna

This is my issue with the prospect card is how are they both ranked 89. Kelenic will be great but seems odd

Who wants to buy bad cards?

Prospect cards are basically future stars rebranded.

Kellenic is going to be good in a year or two, plus this is pretty much Future Stars like the other person said.

DD does overalls way differently than like MUT where even the best guys are gated with like an 88 or 89 elite card, and top overalls available increment steadily throughout the year. We already got 99s and some 90s guys, for the top prospect cards to be desirable at all they gotta be decent.

Plus it's the Mariners, besides Griffey and Edgar he's all we have lol

Difference is that will be Kelenic's best card, whereas Acuna's 89 will be his worst card. I guarantee Acuna will get at least one 95+ rated card this year. Better to release the Kelenic now while he's actually usable

I’m gonna use that card all year.

ACUNA BLOWS literally 4 game error streak in the outfield after the Patch that “ supposedly “ fixed it

@doomtrain69 said in Kelenic and Acuna:

Kellenic is going to be good in a year or two, plus this is pretty much Future Stars like the other person said.

DD does overalls way differently than like MUT where even the best guys are gated with like an 88 or 89 elite card, and top overalls available increment steadily throughout the year. We already got 99s and some 90s guys, for the top prospect cards to be desirable at all they gotta be decent.

Plus it's the Mariners, besides Griffey and Edgar he's all we have lol

I personally don’t think future stars should be higher than the stats in the game already

That Kelenic card is awesome! Also these prospect cards are a refreshing and fun way to mix it up. I've grown tired of using the same LS cards over the years.

@MadderBumgarner said in Kelenic and Acuna:

That Kelenic card is awesome! Also these prospect cards are a refreshing and fun way to mix it up. I've grown tired of using the same LS cards over the years.

U believe they should be ranked higher than most of the games stars now?

@nymets1987 said in Kelenic and Acuna:

Yeah I see your point and it's up for debate. But they've made them usable in a game where the majority of the cards are common, bronze and silver. So no I'm not bothered by most of them being in the high 80s. Also, it's a video game. As much as they try to make it as real as possible people want to have fun and if it takes imagination to do that, so be it. The same can be said about the gameplay as well.

It’s fun playing with guys on your squad now that may not pan out or will hit their prime when current day players are on the decline.

I enjoyed playing with a diamond Austin Riley on my Braves team last year.

@turtleopolis said in Kelenic and Acuna:

It’s fun playing with guys on your squad now that may not pan out or will hit their prime when current day players are on the decline.

I enjoyed playing with a diamond Austin Riley on my Braves team last year.

Agreed! I hope we get a better Austin Riley card this year.

@nymets1987 said in Kelenic and Acuna:

Yeah I see your point and it's up for debate. But they've made them usable in a game where the majority of the cards are common, bronze and silver. So no I'm not bothered by most of them being in the high 80s. Also, it's a video game. As much as they try to make it as real as possible people want to have fun and if it takes imagination to do that, so be it. The same can be said about the gameplay as well.

Just me I like the prospect cards just not at the rating they are