Showdown Ridiculousness

Showdown has become so biased towards the CPU. It literally only paints black and even when i have 13 perfect perfect swings, they are lineouts or flyballs to the warning track. Also, when it comes to pitching against the CPU as well, they have a PCI that covers EVERYTHING. Someone tell me how to attatch an image if possible because I Have so many picture of the inside and outside pci being no wehre near the ball yet they still hit it.

It's hard dude.
Got 1st Inning on my second try. But AL West took me 8 goes, and I am 10+ tries each on AL East and NL East and still haven't done it.
This second inning showdown seems easy ... yet I am currently on my 10th try.

I accidentally skipped to the final showdown immediately after drafting my team and somehow managed to win. This one couldn’t have been too hard.

@mgsfan222 said in Showdown Ridiculousness:

I accidentally skipped to the final showdown immediately after drafting my team and somehow managed to win. This one couldn’t have been too hard.

Man I wish I could do that. I worked my [censored] off to get to 15-10 going into the final boss with a stacked side. Then I only managed three runs. All on me. I just lose all my plate discipline. Kills me.

The 2nd inning showdown overall was much easier then some of the others have been. Now I have been playing showdown almost exclusively over the last week so I am starting to understand the approach needed. This game mode is not like others and does require a differnt mind set to play