First Inning Program

Hey All,

Do you guys know if you can still complete first inning challenges and get the rewards from the 1st inning program? You could last year, is I figured you could this year as well. I was 3 stars away from Helton 😭

Conquest,Showdown and Win 10 games yes,daily missions no

@NachoAverageDad3 said in First Inning Program:

Hey All,

Do you guys know if you can still complete first inning challenges and get the rewards from the 1st inning program? You could last year, is I figured you could this year as well. I was 3 stars away from Helton 😭

I think you could still do the showdown And the conquest. I’m not sure if you could get the 20 stars for the granderson online challenges and the wood ones but maybe.

@vagimon said in First Inning Program:

Hey All,

I think you could still do the showdown And the conquest. I’m not sure if you could get the 20 stars for the granderson online challenges and the wood ones but maybe.

Everything under Inning 1 applies towards completion aside from daily missions. You don't earn rewards for those anymore.

I can't find the program any more. Is there a place to see it?

I can't find the program any more. Is there a place to see it?

It's in programs..... Next to the 2nd inning program....