Events

Hall of Fame? Why is that the only option? I play casually and don't have the maximum level players allowed like most. Can't there be different level settings? I don't mind that as much but it would be nice. What drives me crazy though is the fact that it's Hall of Fame and balks are not turned on. Every pitch you get in most games is a balk. If you can't pitch without balking, you can't pitch HoF.

@ryematt13 said in Events:

Hall of Fame? Why is that the only option? I play casually and don't have the maximum level players allowed like most. Can't there be different level settings? I don't mind that as much but it would be nice. What drives me crazy though is the fact that it's Hall of Fame and balks are not turned on. Every pitch you get in most games is a balk. If you can't pitch without balking, you can't pitch HoF.

You're in the minority here about the pitching. We don't want anything to make games longer. Forcing our pitchers to fully set (dear god no, not kershaw with runners on) does nothing to add to an online experience.

Using your own debate, if you can't hit with a smaller pci and faster speeds, you can't hit on HoF.

The event seems harder right now because alot of the world series level players are currently playing the event once the new RS starts the competition level will even out I think

I actually do well with this. I just find quick pitching to be a cheap advantage, especially when the difficulty is elevated.

Also, anyone else wonder why the pitchers are baserunners in the Moments on all AL games?

Balks should always be on considering it’s a rule in baseball. Since it is not, hold R2 before every pitch and it will keep your opponent from quick pitching like he’s firing a machine gun.