I can't kick a field goal or make a jump shot with bad user input

So why should I be able to hit in the Show with bad user input?

Just because pro players average certain stats doesn't mean Joe Blow on his couch should

You dont. Do you people really think bad hitters are scraping together 5 runs a game with lousy input? They arent. So what are you saying?

Even better question:

Why is good input when pitching punished in The Show?

You cant. Trust me. I struck out 28 times in a game yesterday. You have to at least be reasonably close in timing and location to make contact.

I mean you can get a base hit and even a homerun with bad user input but you can also score a 1 play TD or make a wacky 3 pointer with bad user input. Sometimes these plays determine games. Different sport, same gripe.

@GrandpaShaft said in I can't kick a field goal or make a jump shot with bad user input:

You dont. Do you people really think bad hitters are scraping together 5 runs a game with lousy input? They arent. So what are you saying?

They are. Did you make it past All-Star yet? It's full of bad hitters putting up 5 a game.

@mucous052army said in I can't kick a field goal or make a jump shot with bad user input:

@GrandpaShaft said in I can't kick a field goal or make a jump shot with bad user input:

They are. Did you make it past All-Star yet? It's full of bad hitters putting up 5 a game.

Im 26-2. So yes. Ive made it past all star. Bad hitters dont score.

You guys are overstating "bad" I think.

@mucous052army said in I can't kick a field goal or make a jump shot with bad user input:

Bro, you're record doesn't prove anything

Bro, you're record doesn't prove anything

You asked if i made it past all star hhahahahahahahahhahagaaggagagahah. Dude some of you on here on so slow its really crazy. Im sorry you suck at the game