Question on XP

Is the best way to get xp by playing like RS and that? Know idea how people are already diamond 100 lmao

@FranklinSabers16 said in Question on XP:

Is the best way to get xp by playing like RS and that? Know idea how people are already diamond 100 lmao

Collections give a ton of xp and they probably also haven’t slept in a month lol

Best way is showdown... Completing it once is like 10,000xp and you can do it in 30 minutes give or take

@wakefan3 said in Question on XP:

Best way is showdown... Completing it once is like 10,000xp and you can do it in 30 minutes give or take

I've read lots of people saying homerun derbys will give you more xp in less time, and there's no real fear of failing, but it's an absolute ball drag of a grind.

@EvylShaun said in Question on XP:

@wakefan3 said in Question on XP:

I've read lots of people saying homerun derbys will give you more xp in less time, and there's no real fear of failing, but it's an absolute ball drag of a grind.

Read that too, but the perk of doing showdown is the stubs you can earn from TA as well as each team's FotF.

Home run derby is boring as hell but it does give you xp. Showdown at least gives you stubs and team affinity stuff

I thought they nerfed xp from home run derby. Last time I did it I was hitting 25 xp for each HR. So 40 Hr for 1000 xp, I can get that in an inning or two playing the CPU.

I think home run derby is faster to get xp but you don’t get anything else from it. At least on conquest games you get stat missions done, cards at the end of the game and xp

@GoHardGrandpa said in Question on XP:

I think home run derby is faster to get xp but you don’t get anything else from it. At least on conquest games you get stat missions done, cards at the end of the game and xp

You get stars and lots of them. But it is boring.

The advantage of playing HR derby over cpu games is that you can earn program stars faster. I prefer the games more because fun factor. If you’re doing the derby though, use directional. Easier.

Playing games and doing well (conquest on rookie, score 15 a game, shut them down)
Moving up divisions in ranked
Collections
And wait for it........
Home
Run
Derby (25 xp per homerun)

@MaxHarvest said in Question on XP:

Playing games and doing well (conquest on rookie, score 15 a game, shut them down)
Moving up divisions in ranked
Collections
And wait for it........
Home
Run
Derby (25 xp per homerun)

Doesn’t that only give like 5k xp in the 30 minutes it takes?