Patch 1.08

Is fielding any better? I witnessed that trevor may/gallo matchup and it was pretty bad. Although a couple balls I think it was May's user error. Would you recommend '20 right now or should I wait for Placebo 1.09?

No, fielding is FAR WORSE! Been having lots of issues with even basic pop flys... idk what they keep doing, and I know it's hard to work in the game with the whole virus thing.... but [censored] Its getting to the point where its costing people games

3 errors in 2 innings back to back cost me a game a few mins ago. I think it got worse. All three were routine plays

@James97M said in Patch 1.08:

3 errors in 2 innings back to back cost me a game a few mins ago. I think it got worse. All three were routine plays

I think fielding took a couple steps back. People need to be let go at SDS, if they called this a fix.

From my 2 games online it feels like it got worse. Small sample size, but I've seen similar reactions among the community

Fielding is worse offline for sure. Can’t comment on online except for what I’ve watched on Twitch. It’s bad there too. Baserunning is worse too.

Watched 2 balls bounce off Reggie Jacksons head near the wall in his debut game.

SDS are a bunch of con men. they are laughably under skilled in their profession. same [censored] game for last 4 years. what a disgusting display of professionalism from the fine folks at SDS. you aint fooling anyone punks.

honestly someone has to be fired over this. You dont say you fixed something when I can tell from one game that it indeed wasnt fixed. however they judge it being "fixed" without it being tested is just a new lvl of incompetency