Should I?

So im a WS player since 16. But cant catch up to a fastball most times even if im guessing it. Is it time to buy a monitor or do yall think sds will acknowledge there is something wrong with hitting?

@DRKRISPY20 said in Should I?:

So im a WS player since 16. But cant catch up to a fastball most times even if im guessing it. Is it time to buy a monitor or do yall think sds will acknowledge there is something wrong with hitting?

Double post sorry

@GoHardGrandpa said in Should I?:

@DRKRISPY20 said in Should I?:

There is a 1.2 ms difference in input lag between my monitor and my tv. I don’t notice a difference between the two of them. Idk what tv you have but a decent tv will play the game fine. I have a tcl 43s525 it’s a 4k 43 inch that cost $300 and I have an acer nitro vg271 144hz 1080p 27 inch ips monitor that costs $287

I don’t play enough ranked to get into the higher brackets. I mainly play vs cpu and grind missions. From what I did play online in 19 my record was respectable but I played under 50 ranked games the entire season.

VS cpu and anything offline this game is beautiful. I i wish they could standardize that but im striking out way too much since i got to the higher divisions. The fastballs and sinkers have screwed me