So why can’t we just communicate?

Obviously these patches are not working.

You would think they would reach out to their community and say something like, “we’re sorry the patch didn’t work as intended, we are working on a fix now!”

Even a response like that is vague and doesn’t say much but at least it’s an attempt to say they’re trying.

Instead they just drop patches and do a Homer Simpson fading into the bushes.

We’ll see the game fixed when they remove all the bs they’ve implemented to influence outcomes.

The patches aren’t working because the game is supposed to play this way.

@SHOW_TIME_ryan said in So why can’t we just communicate?:

We’ll see the game fixed when they remove all the bs they’ve implemented to influence outcomes.

I don’t think fielders not being able to catch a ball is something to influence outcomes. It’s clearly not working how it was intended to and it would be nice to just have a little communication about it.

@genopolanco said in So why can’t we just communicate?:

I don’t think fielders not being able to catch a ball is something to influence outcomes. It’s clearly not working how it was intended to and it would be nice to just have a little communication about it.

You could be right. I just feel like, if it was broke in their eyes:

1 - How did it get passed testing?

2 - Why are they unable to fix it?

3 - Why has there been no acknowledgment from them that their aware of the issue and are working on it?

Just makes me wonder what’s really going on.

@genopolanco said in So why can’t we just communicate?:

You could be right. I just feel like, if it was broke in their eyes:

1 - How did it get passed testing?

2 - Why are they unable to fix it?

3 - Why has there been no acknowledgment from them that their aware of the issue and are working on it?

Just makes me wonder what’s really going on.

I wonder the same things dude. It’s mind boggling to think developers were content enough with the fielding to release the game like that.

Especially when 19 was so much smoother. 19 was an amazing game besides all of the lineouts. Adding perfect/perfect didn’t eliminate that but it did help a decent amount. All they had to do was carry over the fielding from 19.