Team packs from affinities

Has anyone ever pulled a non sellable gold or diamond from the affinity packs at 10 points? I assume no, and I haven’t seen anyone post that they have. But, just checking.

I’ve been holding off doing collections for multiple reason and would hate to lock in a diamond card and then pull a non sellable one.

To be clear, I’m only talking about the ones at 10 points that collect two bronze and two silver that are non sellable. Seen plenty of people say they’ve pulled two of the same silver. So have I. Just want to know if anyone has ever pulled something higher.

@MathMan5072 said in Team packs from affinities:

Has anyone ever pulled a non sellable gold or diamond from the affinity packs at 10 points? I assume no, and I haven’t seen anyone post that they have. But, just checking.

I’ve been holding off doing collections for multiple reason and would hate to lock in a diamond card and then pull a non sellable one.

To be clear, I’m only talking about the ones at 10 points that collect two bronze and two silver that are non sellable. Seen plenty of people say they’ve pulled two of the same silver. So have I. Just want to know if anyone has ever pulled something higher.

i don’t think it’s possible, but i know that silver player packs and gold player packs have the odds to pack diamonds. I pulled DeGrom from a silver pack and I was hyped!

No. If they did it would say “silver or higher”. Those are strictly just 2 bronzes, 2 silvers. But still very helpful when completing collections like the Orioles.

@genopolanco said in Team packs from affinities:

No. If they did it would say “silver or higher”. Those are strictly just 2 bronzes, 2 silvers. But still very helpful when completing collections like the Orioles.

That’s what I though. Thanks. I’m gonna wait until the next affinity drop until I start locking in. You never know if they’ll put a guaranteed gold or something. I know it’s only 1000 stubs, but I’m not getting mantle today. So...