Cole

I pulled a Cole in a Ballin' pack today. I already have 30 NYY and have the stubs to buy the rest to finish the team collection, but I'm debating on flipping Cole to finish more team collections (and xp) that have 1-2 cheap diamonds.

I don't play online often and the RS rotation already has Oswalt, Pearson, Maddux, Glavine and random golds.

Thoughts?

@calusid82 said in Cole:

I pulled a Cole in a Ballin' pack today. I already have 30 NYY and have the stubs to buy the rest to finish the team collection, but I'm debating on flipping Cole to finish more team collections (and xp) that have 1-2 cheap diamonds.

I don't play online often and the RS rotation already has Oswalt, Pearson, Maddux, Glavine and random golds.

Thoughts?

Are you going to eventually need him to finish the AL East?

Are you going for Mantle?

Do you want Biggio?

Do you want Sheffield?

Honestly, with the new Prestige XP Path, and the option of a possible Prestige Biggio and Sheffield; I might just sell him and use the stubs to level up.

You could always pull him again. Especially if there are multiple 90+ LS Diamond Choice Packs in that path.

Only worth it if you want to use Cole and Giambi. Or if you are trying to complete all of the AL East/AL.

I only locked him in to have Giambi. No way I’m ever locking in Trout so besides Giambi and Alomar, not worth it.

@genopolanco said in Cole:

Only worth it if you want to use Cole and Giambi. Or if you are trying to complete all of the AL East/AL.

I only locked him in to have Giambi. No way I’m ever locking in Trout so besides Giambi and Alomar, not worth it.

I locked in Trout, because I plan on pulling him from packs at least 2 more times this year...🤣

I sold Cole after pulling him cause he’s not very good in this game. He’s terrible if you’re looking at value for money.

They really screwed him up cause he gets shelled by average players. When a prospect card blows gerrit Cole out of the water there is an issue. The top three pitchers in baseball ( Cole , Max , Degrom) are all unusable online. Kinda shitty, that being said I locked him in the first week, hat was because I was committed to the long haul of collections