Prestige XP

The game has been out for like a month and I’m on level 75 silver cause I’ve been out of work cause of an injury and had to get surgery. I just wanna know how some people are already on prestige XP.

They 1) spent a [censored] ton on stubs and completed every collection, 2) traded off in shifts with their friends when they were sleeping, and 3) grinded hr derby.

None of that sounds enjoyable to me.

@Bob_Loblaw1984 said in Prestige XP:

They 1) spent a [censored] ton on stubs and completed every collection, 2) traded off in shifts with their friends when they were sleeping, and 3) grinded hr derby.

Sounds like too much work honestly and I thought I played a lot.

@Bob_Loblaw1984 said in Prestige XP:

I am at bronze 95 and already feel like I need a break, I somehow managed to grind out 100 program stars today and have no desire to continue until tomorrow, can't imagine being prestige xp in less than a month.

I have spent so much time on this game, I am gold 60, just got Mantle today, I can't imagine how much more time it would take to get to prestige, like I would have to forget sleeping to get that far lol.

@eatyum said in Prestige XP:

I have spent so much time on this game, I am gold 60, just got Mantle today, I can't imagine how much more time it would take to get to prestige, like I would have to forget sleeping to get that far lol.

At this rate that I’m going I’ll get to diamond by mid may

It’s supposed to be something that lasts for a long time.

Stressing about finishing it takes away from the point of it imo.

@DriveByTrucker17 said in Prestige XP:

It’s supposed to be something that lasts for a long time.

Stressing about finishing it takes away from the point of it imo.

I feel the same way. I like having something to work towards. A reason why I loved what they did with Team Affinities this year. The game gets a little more stale for me when I’m maxed out on XP.