When 99 ovr pitchers come

I just realized that later on in the the games, when we have our god squads, we are going to have to hit 99 kluber all game and then when he finally tired or we wack him, somebody could just bring in 99 kershaw. LMAO imagine you're a casual player and you are hitting against kluber on the game before world series. Then he finally takes him out on a close game just so you can see the most dominate pitcher of the previous game with full energy.......

I don’t think casual players are going to be one game away from WS bro, but your point is valid, keep in mind you can do it too.

This is exactly what will happen unless they fix the broken stamina.

If you make it to one game away from ws then all hands are on deck and it should be that way. Also stamina is not broken, it takes 3-4 games for my starters to recoup energy, but I run them for 5-8 innings always

@MaxHarvest said in When 99 ovr pitchers come:

If you make it to one game away from ws then all hands are on deck and it should be that way. Also stamina is not broken, it takes 3-4 games for my starters to recoup energy, but I run them for 5-8 innings always

Exactly. I don't bring starters out of the pen normally, but in my WS play in game, I brought out Kluber to get the save. That scenario is like an actual game of the World Series, where in RL it is all hands on deck.

It would be fine once in a while, but if you use a starter in relief he should be locked out for at least 3 games. It's too easy to roll out 2 guys with high stamina for 4 innings each every single game.

I mean it can already be done. Kluber/Newhouser/Fingers is pretty tough when a lot of us don’t have a full endgame lineup.