Players League Twitch Drops

SDS

Does anyone know which players league streams have drops enabled? It would be nice if the official schedule identified which stream(s) have drops.

I know that Gio’s stream had drops enabled last night because it was in his header, but is that the only way to tell?

Thanks, if anyone knows.

SDS

Trevor May is the host tonight, so most likely May’s stream. Maybe more though, since it’s a busy schedule.

SDS

@ballistic911 said in Players League Twitch Drops:

Trevor May is the host tonight, so most likely May’s stream. Maybe more though, since it’s a busy schedule.

Good to know, thanks.

I see that The Show tweeted that their Twitch will be streaming tonight, too. Probably best to start there as far drops are concerned.

SDS

How do drops typically work in Twitch?

SDS

@dj_jvogtie628 said in Players League Twitch Drops:

How do drops typically work in Twitch?

Link your twitch and ps accounts. Get drops for watching

SDS

@ballistic911 said in Players League Twitch Drops:

I went to Trevor May's last stream, he said drops were enabled but I didn't get anything

SDS

Is it 6p pst?

SDS

I watched Trevor May's stream from start to finish on the first night and ended up getting 3 packs once it was over.

SDS

Per Trevor May’s Twitter, his stream will have DOUBLE DROPS tonight.....

https://twitter.com/iamtrevormay/status/1249853600127483907?s=21

SDS

is there a max on how many twitch packs you get

SDS

I got a different drop on mays stream that looks different from the regular twitch drop on my notifications but not on the game what do I do? Ive gotten plenty of packs before this is the first time its given me trouble.

SDS

Nothing on the SDS stream yet.

SDS

I watched the whole thing and didn’t get anything.

SDS

Yeah, I got nothing on San Diego studios twitch

SDS

Didn’t get anything from watching the SDS stream today. Did get something from May’s stream (which said double drops) but the notification didn’t say it was a pack. Not sure what it was. Nothing in my pack inventory either.

SDS

@allmustfall16 said in Players League Twitch Drops:

I watched the whole thing and didn’t get anything.

Same here

SDS

Didnt get any, unfortunately

SDS

We are investigating what happened. Stay tuned.

All further updates will be here, https://forums.theshownation.com/topic/8050/twitch-drops-update-for-4-13-players-league-streams