Stay Away From Headliner Packs!

SDS

I usually never spend stubs on packs. Like ever. This time I saw the Miggy card and decided that I had 28,000 stubs so might as well see what happens. Just like I always thought. 4 packs and all to show for it was a crappy 80 Lorenzo Cain card immediately quick sold for 1,000. It’s a scam. Learn from my mistake. Or my four mistakes.

SDS

I bought one pack and got miggy immediately sold him for 90k. So I went up about 80k in mins, so there’s that

SDS

It's not a scam, the odds are literally 1:10, which means if you buy 5, you have a higher chance of not getting a diamond.

I also bought the headliner packs because I wasn't keen on paying 80k+ for Miggy, pulled Robb Nenn instead, sold him and basically only took a 3k loss, so I count that as a win lol.

SDS

They've been incredible for me.

SDS

Second year in DD and have never pulled a diamond from a headliner pack and I've bought more than enough. I'm stunned at how many diamonds people claim they have pulled from packs.

SDS

In my 6 team league there were 10 diamonds pulled today. 7 out of headliners alone.

SDS

Bought headliner packs 4 times And only needed 6 total packs, that's about the extent to my pack luck

1- pack for Bagwell
2- packs for Rollins
2- packs for Vida
1- pack for Nenn

SDS

Personally I spent over 1k not on packs just to quickly complete collections but learned never to buy packs they're terrible not Fifa terrible but still bad. That said the free packs i've pulled quite a lot of Diamonds like Hader Marte and others 20k to 30k cards more than i'd expect.

SDS

@OceanBubbles000 said in Stay Away From Headliner Packs!:

Personally I spent over 1k not on packs just to quickly complete collections but learned never to buy packs they're terrible not Fifa terrible but still bad. That said the free packs i've pulled quite a lot of Diamonds like Hader Marte and others 20k to 30k cards more than i'd expect.

Hmmm I take that back opened 1 pack pulled Miggy.

SDS

In the last 4 rounds of Headliners I have pulled 2 diamonds, but they were both big. I pulled Bellinger in the first pack of Headliner 8’s and now I pulled Miggy in the 1st pack of Headliner 10’s.

Still not sure if I’ll buy the other 4 packs.

SDS

bought 1 headliner pack trying to get Miggy. Pulled acuna Jr. Win in my books.