Who are some of the glitchiest cards and why?

SDS

Other than Mondesi lol

SDS

Ohtani is one of the harder pitchers to hit along with Kluber.

Soto, Olson hit a lot of homeruns.

Eddie Matthews Fielding can be godly at times

Fotf Buxton hits way better than his attributes say

SDS
  • Draft Oscar Mercado in BR once, I dare you. Good speed and defense, power plays up even more than a Buxton or Mondesi card

• I've always loved Bader's swing, last year I think he had a 1.350 ops in br along with his diamond shield

• Live series Clayton Kershaw. Out of the few who have, I have not seen a single person that used him dislike this card, I only pitched 10.2 innings but he has a ~.90 era on veteran and that impressed me a ton

• Bring in Aroldis Chapman out of the pen on HOF or Legend and he's going to lock the game down

• Josh Donaldson could get that no doubt animation on a just late weak I stg

• any Bryce Harper card generates insane exit velo

• a lot of top players have said it but Trout is absolutely cracked this year, his swing generates so much power on top of getting good launch and a 112/88 power split, that gold shield that won't change if you stick him in left or right also doesn't hurt

SDS

@JustASeal0 said in Who are some of the glitchiest cards and why?:

• Draft Oscar Mercado in BR once, I dare you. Good speed and defense, power plays up even more than a Buxton or Mondesi card

• I've always loved Bader's swing, last year I think he had a 1.350 ops in br along with his diamond shield

• Live series Clayton Kershaw. Out of the few who have, I have not seen a single person that used him dislike this card, I only pitched 10.2 innings but he has a ~.90 era on veteran and that impressed me a ton

• Bring in Aroldis Chapman out of the pen on HOF or Legend and he's going to lock the game down

• Josh Donaldson could get that no doubt animation on a just late weak I stg

• any Bryce Harper card generates insane exit velo

• a lot of top players have said it but Trout is absolutely cracked this year, his swing generates so much power on top of getting good launch and a 112/88 power split, that gold shield that won't change if you stick him in left or right also doesn't hurt

We need more comments like urs in the forum lol