Another JR moment post

SDS

I really do not know what is going on or what happened in the creator of this moments life but there is no reason to take it out on us. 😐

SDS

People complained about content being too short, so they made it last longer by making them way harder.

SDS

Why is there always a runner a head of me when i need to steal a base they need to fix that and if its a three ball count the next pitch should be a strike and why do pitchers do pick off when ur batting in moments

SDS

I'm having doubles ptsd

SDS

@Kitten_Mitten856 said in Another JR moment post:

Why is there always a runner a head of me when i need to steal a base they need to fix that and if its a three ball count the next pitch should be a strike and why do pitchers do pick off when ur batting in moments

Slow torture 🙂

SDS

Now I pulled springer in free pack from this moment, they trolling me my poor heart LOL

SDS

@Kitten_Mitten856 said in Another JR moment post:

Runner on 1st kept happening to me during the Granderson one, so fun

SDS

The one where you have to tally rbis with Dodgers. I played a conquest game with Dodgers players and got 2 runs. It still says I have 0