Zimmerman Monthly Joke

SDS

Do they really expect us to try to average 3 hits a game with this guy for 4 straight games? April Fools was a while ago, SDS.

SDS

Well most of us have and its on veteran

SDS

It wasn't that hard.

SDS

Got him and he rakes! Earned his spot at 1st

SDS

It was pretty easy actually. Just power swing lmao.

SDS

If you just want his card, there are enough missions available to complete without having to do this particular Moment. I don’t believe I did it. I didn’t do any of the Corbin Moments.

SDS

Pad your stats at Coors; if you don’t get 4 hits and 2 XBH minimum there, restart.

On my second try I went 6/6, HR, and 3 doubles. Only had to get 5 base hits rest of the way.

SDS

Thanks to some of you. Rest can kiss my [censored]. Lol. Didn’t really want his card. Just needed something offline to do while working from home. That just seemed a little ridiculous that’s all.

SDS

@PaullyG24 said in Zimmerman Monthly Joke:

Thanks to some of you. Rest can kiss my [censored]. Lol. Didn’t really want his card. Just needed something offline to do while working from home. That just seemed a little ridiculous that’s all.

I just sent SDS a super nasty email on your behalf to let them know that from now on, they need to get approval from you before making any other missions live.

SDS

@yankblan said in Zimmerman Monthly Joke:

Pad your stats at Coors; if you don’t get 4 hits and 2 XBH minimum there, restart.

On my second try I went 6/6, HR, and 3 doubles. Only had to get 5 base hits rest of the way.

Sorry a bit of a newb here. How do I restart these missions? Every time I needed to play all four games.

SDS

@PaullyG24 said in Zimmerman Monthly Joke:

Do they really expect us to try to average 3 hits a game with this guy for 4 straight games? April Fools was a while ago, SDS.

it was really easy of a moment

maybe if you weren't hanging out in the jersey shore with those other guidos then you could put more time into hand / eye coordination

SDS

@ColeOstamie said in Zimmerman Monthly Joke:

Sorry a bit of a newb here. How do I restart these missions? Every time I needed to play all four games.

R1 at mission menu resets the series

SDS

@Harrisville318 said in Zimmerman Monthly Joke:

You’re a saint. I also learned of dashing today as well. I passed the mission that had been agonizing me for weeks in less than 30 minutes. Have a good night sir!

SDS

@Harrisville318 said in Zimmerman Monthly Joke:

You’re a saint. I also learned of dashing today as well. I passed the mission that had been agonizing me for weeks in less than 30 minutes. Have a good night sir!

That’s the tip the scrubs flexing above you forgot to mention lol.