Get your buddy to buy your packs. Problem solved.
Best posts made by SaveFarris
He didn't participate in either HRD or ASG.
He didn't really deserve either Topps Now or POTM.
He didn't really do all that much in the Postseason.
He career doesn't yet warrant a Signature Series card.
He didn't warrant a Finest.
Not really sure what card you think he should have had.
The content was enough to finally push me into preordering.
My only complaint is that inning bosses that have prestige missions that are online only.
- 99 Hardware Griffey locked behind multiple online-only missions (Win 50 Ranked, Win 50 BR, Single game stat missions where your opponent would quit before you earned it because they were punks, etc.)
- All 3 "End Game" cards (Pepe Alazar, HW Pujols, HW Chipper) locked behind multiple online missions
- First 4 Programs (Rookie Archer, Rookie Chipper, BO Drabek, BO Cruz) locked behind online missions
- Numerous Daily Programs (BO Will Clark, AS Ozzie) locked behind online stat grinds
- Numerous Event Cards (PS Rajai Davis, AS Clippard) locked behind event specific missions
- 3 Immortals locked behind online missions (Musial, Feller, Ted)
- 2 Immortals locked behind making World Series (Kershaw, Sandberg)
- No cards locked behind online. Good on SDS
- Prestige versions locked behind online. Not the greatest, but considering they're only locking a version of a card, not the card itself, I'm not as against it as I otherwise would be.
“We are continuing to monitor it”.....they are so out of touch with how the majority of the players feel.
A few randos posting on a message board != "majority of the players"
They have the back-end stats. They know what the REAL numbers are and not just cherry-picked isolated cases from internet goons.
The logical fallacy you make is what YOU see & hear constitutes the entirety of the user experience.
Latest posts made by SaveFarris
Anything 100 stubs or above: sell.
99 stubs or less: keep for exchanges.
I just want a Ruth, Gehrig and a good Donaldson and maybe a MVP Kris Bryant.
Pretty sure the guy on the right has the first 2 covered.