Get your buddy to buy your packs. Problem solved.
Best posts made by SaveFarris
He didn't participate in either HRD or ASG.
He didn't really deserve either Topps Now or POTM.
He didn't really do all that much in the Postseason.
He career doesn't yet warrant a Signature Series card.
He didn't warrant a Finest.
Not really sure what card you think he should have had.
The content was enough to finally push me into preordering.
My only complaint is that inning bosses that have prestige missions that are online only.
- 99 Hardware Griffey locked behind multiple online-only missions (Win 50 Ranked, Win 50 BR, Single game stat missions where your opponent would quit before you earned it because they were punks, etc.)
- All 3 "End Game" cards (Pepe Alazar, HW Pujols, HW Chipper) locked behind multiple online missions
- First 4 Programs (Rookie Archer, Rookie Chipper, BO Drabek, BO Cruz) locked behind online missions
- Numerous Daily Programs (BO Will Clark, AS Ozzie) locked behind online stat grinds
- Numerous Event Cards (PS Rajai Davis, AS Clippard) locked behind event specific missions
- 3 Immortals locked behind online missions (Musial, Feller, Ted)
- 2 Immortals locked behind making World Series (Kershaw, Sandberg)
- No cards locked behind online. Good on SDS
- Prestige versions locked behind online. Not the greatest, but considering they're only locking a version of a card, not the card itself, I'm not as against it as I otherwise would be.
“We are continuing to monitor it”.....they are so out of touch with how the majority of the players feel.
A few randos posting on a message board != "majority of the players"
They have the back-end stats. They know what the REAL numbers are and not just cherry-picked isolated cases from internet goons.
The logical fallacy you make is what YOU see & hear constitutes the entirety of the user experience.
New Legends in 2019 and when they were revealed:
AJ Burnett: DD stream
Bret Boone: DD stream
Cliff Lee: RTTS Gamestop Monday
Cy Young: DD Stream
Don Mattingly: DD Stream
Hal Newhouser: DD Stream
Shawn Green: DD Stream
Unannounced before Game Release:
Adam Dunn: 4/26
Aubrey Huff: 6/14
Eric Davis: 5/3
Garret Anderson: 7/19
Honus Wagner: 7/25
Jimmie Fox: Launch
Keith Hernandez: 4/5
Lefty Grove: 6/25
Matt Williams: 5/28
Michael Young: 5/3
Minnie Minoso: Launch
Monte Irvin: 6/25
Omar Vizquel: 6/20
Rick Ankiel: 6/28
Rogers Hornsby: Launch
Tommy John: 8/29
Travis Hafner: 6/20
Who knows what the forum might look like 2 weeks from now.
"I still can't get my pre-order bonuses!"
"Pitching/hitting is so much worse than 18!"
"Why can't I quick sell such and such?"
"Pack odds are trash!"
"We want Randy Johnson and Barry Bonds, not Dave *****ing Kingman!"
"Devs are already focused on 21 and the new platforms and ignoring Playstation already!"
"Online play using my modem from 1978 is trash!"
"WHERE ARE THE DIAMONDS, RAMONE?"
Step 1: Hang a picture over the toilet.
Step 2: Fall off.
Step 3: When you awake, draw this: https://ctl.s6img.com/society6/img/pEH4V4A201-iDgE0kHuB0kglwyI/w_700/duvet-covers/swatch/~artwork,fw_6000,fh_6000,iw_6000,ih_6000/s6-0017/a/6163583_14900675/~~/back-to-the-future-flux-capacitor-nbo-duvet-covers.jpg?wait=0&attempt=0
For the 2nd straight year: Every Purchase-able Player Card Owned.
Live Series: 1,228,199 (completed 6/27)
Legends/FBs: 14,614,969 (includes stubs spent on Team Epic Exchanges)
Top 5 Most Expensive:
- SS Sale - 925,000
- SS Minoso - 760,007
- SS Gagne - 723,501
- SS Posada - 711,001
- SS Hernandez - 710,001
Top 5 LS:
- Trout - 120,113 (5/13)
- Arenado - 74,501 (6/25)
- Betts - 84,000 (5/30)
- Yellich - 65,632 (6/27)
- Lindor - 55,400 (4/26)
We'll see how many remaining Moments I can knock out between now and 3/13 to earn the rest...
By what you believe Joe Morgan is better than Ken Griffey Jr.
Remember that time you complained that WAR didn't compare players against their era?
Joe Morgan put up great all-around numbers with tremendous D at a middle infield position for a 15 year peak during a low period for offenses.
Griffey put up good but not great numbers (considering he was contemporaries w/ McGwire, Sosa, Bonds, etc) with also excellent D but at a less important position for roughly a 10 year peak (with partial injury-plagued seasons stretching for another 5) during arguably the biggest offensive explosion in MLB history.
Morgan should be rated higher than Griffey but not unreasonably so. Which means WAR (100.5 vs 83.8) is a pretty accurate stat despite your protestations.