This is the message I just received.
Chuck (The Show)
Jun 1, 2020, 4:49:51 PM PDT
Thanks for the message. There are three suggestions I'm told to pass on if you are still having this issue:
Double check that your clock and date on your PS4 is set correctly. We have found issues if this is not set correctly.
If that doesn't work,
On your PS4:
• Go to "Settings".
• Go to "Network".
• Go to "Set Up Internet Connection"
• Select Wifi/LAN depending on what you use to connect.
• Select "Custom".
• IP Address Settings = Automatic
• DHCP Host Name = Do Not Specify
• DNS Settings = Manual
• Primary DNS: 184.108.40.206
• Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
• MTU Settings: Automatic
• Proxy Server: Do Not Use
Finally, if those don't work make sure ports 10000 and 11000 are open bidirectionally on your router.
Please let me know if any of these help! Thank you.
Chuck, MLB The Show Support